The secretary will ensure the smooth and efficient running of the office. She will be the primary point of contact for inquiries and requests; organize and maintain files and equipment. Our ideal candidate should be able to prioritize tasks and complete work with minimal supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive and respond to calls, emails, letters, and direct inquiries
- Arrange, coordinate and manage scheduled meetings; prepare meeting documents, proofread and edit documents to ensure there is no grammatical error
- Maintain content management system
- Coordinate conferences; complete conference registration for company employees, and make travel arrangements for office personnel
- Maintain updated contact information for company employees, clients, and keep such information confidential.
- Write and distribute routine correspondence, compile data and prepare reports
- Read secretarial publications and attend workshops to improve skills over time
- Fulfill other secretarial duties as required.
Skills and Qualifications
- Familiarity with office organization techniques
- Maintains confidentiality
- Professionalism and a good attitude
- Multitasking and strong time management
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal communication
- Strong writing skill
- Proficient with the use of computer and Microsoft office suite
- OND/HND Holder