Thinking House has the vision to be the premier iDEA HOUSE where quality business owners will emerge in Nigeria and a mission to build 1000 future leaders by 2025 who think innovatively in solving human, social and economic problems in the society.
Thinking House is hiring Intern.
This is an undergraduate level internship position and all applicants must be fully registered full time students to apply. Graduate level internship is available as well and candidates are encouraged to contact our office.
Thinking House Consulting ( a division of Thinking House Nig. Ltd) is an innovative and problem solving iDEA House located in Ibadan, and currently looking for Consultant Intern who has a deep interest in consulting and understands the importance of establishing personal business and continuous improvement of products as priority.
Job Responsibilities may be:
- Supporting the client in the planning of value stream analysis which will enable them to identify, collect, analyze, and present data to enable better decision making.
- Carry out detail analysis of the data for informed decision.
- Supporting the company in the marketing activities and acquiring customers.
- Ready to learn and support clients in the adoption and implementation of their ideas using a proven business model.
- Developing a relationship of trust, confidence, credibility and commitment to the transformation process
- Demonstrate professional and personal maturity while working at a client site on a full-time basis
- Engage as an independent professional and work alongside a range of professionals from leadership to front line staff
- Learn and apply ne skills
- Coach others as they learn and practice ne skills
- Identify creative solutions to problems
- Strict adherence to schedules and meet deadlines
- Firm grasp and knowledge of Microsoft Office Skills
- Business acumen and ability to communicate within various business settings and industries
- Solid presentation skills with the ability to present and interface with clients.
- Advance Excel skills
- Preference for undergraduate in accounting, marketing, entrepreneurship and business management
- Send your curriculum vitae and cover letter to email@example.com
The subject of your email should look like this:
- Position applied for–Your Surname, First name E.g Internship—Smith, John
- Please, note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.